Spring is here - Enjoy our Lovely Community!
We are happy to announce that Taos has been chosen as the "top ski town" in the country by USA Today readers. The honor was part of USA Today's "10 Best Reader's Choice" contest. It included weeks of online voting. The town of Taos is is apparently a good home base for skiers. Mariposa hopes that you enjoy your vacation time in this special place - so much to see and do any time of the year. But now that winter is over . . .
Springtime in Taos - Wow, so many ways to enjoy the season! What a wonderful time to come and visit the unique 10 miles of Taos County surrounded by the rest of reality . . . far away from the everyday!
- Ongoing Events in and around Town
- Open Mic Thursdays and Funky Fridays @ Taos Mesa Brewing Company
- Movies on the Big Screen @ the TCA
- And more!
- Taos Home & Garden Expo
Happened on April 22nd
Taos Youth & Family Center
Check out our pictures on Mariposa Facebook page!
The kids (and some adults!) loved the Mariposa Pony!
- "Northern Rumble Poker Run & Biker Rodeo"
Saturday April 29, in Questa, NM - Registration starts at 10:00 a.m.
Poker, Barrel races & pushes, Weenie grab
Benefit for medical bills for Casey & George Montoya
- For More information or to register, call Martin at 575-770-0957
- May Events
Including Mother's Day concert, Dennis Hopper Days, Memorial Day Mororcycle Rally
- For more details visit http://taoschamber.com/
- Coming Soon - Taos Plaza Live!
Local musicians perform free concerts Thursdays in the park
Memorial Day through Labor Day
And so much more! Visit Taos.org for even more things to do and enjoy.