Hot Time - Summer is here - Enjoy our Lovely Community!
Our Taos community has been featured in several venues in the media recently. Listed as one of the 25 best places to visit on VacationIdea.com in January 2017, be sure and check out 25 Best Places to Visit in New Mexico. Last winter, Taos was chosen as the "top ski town" in the country by USA Today readers. The honor was part of USA Today's "10 Best Reader's Choice" contest. The town of Taos is is apparently a good home base for skiers! Mariposa hopes that you enjoy your vacation time in this special place - so much to see and do any time of the year. But now that winter is over . . .
Summer in Taos - Wow, so many ways to enjoy the season! What a wonderful time to come and visit the unique 10 miles of Taos County surrounded by the rest of reality . . . far away from the everyday!
- Ongoing Events in and around Town
- Open Mic Thursdays and Funky Fridays @ Taos Mesa Brewing Company
- And more!
- Las Fiestas de Taos!
- Open Saturdays in the Taos Plaza - Taos Farmers Market www.taosfarmersmarket.org
- Movies on the Green on Wednesdays at Kit Carson Park! Free - Bring the family!
- Taos Plaza Live! on Thursdays - Music & friends at the Taos Plaza www.taoschamber.com
- July 27 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Sugar Still, 7:00 - 8:00 pm - Chicken Sedan
- August 3 6:00 - 8:00 pm - The Damn Band
- August 10 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Averill Lovely Band, 7:00 - 8:00 pm - Bone Orchard
- August 17 6:00 - 8:00 pm - Katy P and the Business
- August 24 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Take Two, 7:00 - 8:00 pm - Pete Martinez y Suave
- August 31 6:00 - 8:00 pm - Big Swing Theory
- For more details visit http://taoschamber.com/
- Feast Days at the sacred Taos Pueblo
- Tuesday, July 25th - Santiago Feast Day
- Wednesday, July 26th - Santa Ana Feast Day
- Taos Pueblo
- For more info, visit www.taospueblo.com
And so much more! Visit Taos.org for even more things to do and enjoy.